Thursday 18 August 2016

What's happening?

Have been rather unfocused the last few weeks...Preparing my two Wholecloth for our Quilt Show.

Always an excruciatingly painful process for me. Entry forms are in...thank God for that because I go through several phases of self doubt and indecision. Currently putting a sleeve on for one of them and then it is just a matter of printing out address and entry number and dropping them off. N..e..e..d to get rid of them...

Once that is done I am hoping that I can return to actually doing some quilting!

On a lighter note, the bi-annual Australian Machine Quilting Festival is only days away. Very excited about this. I am taking a class with Bethanne Nemesh...the class has changed since enrolling from drawing different motifs to 'Feather Faster', learning about Bethanne's unmarked, spineless, no backtrack approach to feathers. This promises to be a lot of fun and apparently includes a wall hanging quilt pattern to create on your own. So this will be my next FMQ project, I reckon...just lots of organic feathers! As you can see I am far too orderly

I actually love backtracking! This will be very interesting to 'unlearn'










Karin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Enjoy your class. Always fun to push ourselves and learn new techniques and tips.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts