Tuesday 7 May 2013

Look what happened

Hmm...while I was sewing along (doing the microstippling),  a piece of my foot just fell off. That's right, it just fell right in front of me on my quilting...took me a few seconds  to register that this was part of my foot. Not really sure how that happened, all I can think of is that the little plastic piece got somehow weakened over time and the continued use gave it the rest.

How bizarre is that?

Anyway, went to the local sewing shop and another surprise...they just replaced it for free. How nice is that! Was not really expecting this...great service! I am so impressed.



Apart from this, nothing new to report over here, other than that I am working away on this quilt with my new springloaded foot. Tried the sensormatic FMQ foot for a moment when the other one gave up its ghost, but just did not feel that I had the same amount of control over my quilting. I am really used to this particular foot.








 
 
 
Karin

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I love it when people do right by you. Glad it is worked out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts