Monday 4 February 2013

WIP #3: Baby Quilt

Working away on my baby quilt 


This is very cute. Currently considering whether I should make it larger...my original idea was 6 x7 blocks which would make it 36.5"x 42.5". Looking at the width, I think it could be a bit larger.

This is super fast to make...I chain pieced most of the blocks in one evening and if there was no shopping, cleaning etc. I think this could be pieced together in a weekend which makes this a super fast project to make.

Once this is done I have 3 projects that need basting...yes, I know, what is the hold up...had a bit of a low grade migraine the last few days and just could not face doing anything too taxing. Just needed to be still. After this though, I will need to tackle the job as I want to get back to FMQ. It's been far too long.

Linking up to Anything Goes Quilt & Sew Linky Party over at Marelize from Stitch by Stitch

Until next time

Karin

 

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting block and I like the design it makes when you sew several together. I also like the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts