Tuesday 15 January 2013

Ideas for 2013

I am a list person. I have too many ideas and limited time. My list for this year is slightly ambitious, even for myself, as it includes projects not completed/started from last year and already a myriad of new ideas in my head.

Well here it goes...will be interesting to see at the end of the year what I actually managed to do.

  • WIP: Foundation-pieced colour quilt 'The Adventure'
  • Wholecloth: probably will take some time to bring this to fruition
  • Baby quilt: have bought material to do this one again; planning to write up the pattern for people to use...have started the write up.
  • Placemats: have a great idea for placemats which will also serve as a practice for FMQ designs
  • Dutch Table Runner: currently existing in my head
  • Maple Leaf Table Runner: also only in my head at the moment
  • Blockbase Sew Along: continuing
  • FMQ Quilt Along: need to produce some quilts first
  • FMQ: repeat of the December Freemotion Quilting Challenge at SewCalGal on solid background to make a cushion out of it.
  • Attending a workshop in April on FMQ  (feather designs)...no doubt there is a quilt in there
  •  UFO: string quilt...changed this into a spider web quilt...in production
  • Bag: got a book voucher for X-mas and bought 'Fresh Fabric Treats' with your favourite Moda Bakeshop designers...there is a simple bag pattern in there that I like. Promised my daughter a bag.
  • Bed size quilt: An Arrangement of Small Pieces...idea from last year; still feel the need to do this one; design is done, got a definite picture in my head, but have not actually done anything about it.


Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts