Tuesday 10 April 2012

Craftsy BOM

Got side-tracked once again. While my baby quilt is still waiting to be quilted, I am sort of in between projects and nothing really grabs me at the moment, hence I decided to participate in the Craftsy BOM. Completed the January blocks yesterday. The blocks are 12.5"...not a size I usually work with.  Had all sorts of issues with the first block (Asterisk). The seams are too bulky and it does not lie flat. If I want to use this then I will have to do this again. The wonky one was much better ...fun block to make.



This was fun...only 3 months to catch up.

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts