Tuesday 25 August 2015

Storage Solutions

Had to clean up the other day as I was getting overwhelmed/confused with all those WIPs lying around. Have been on the lookout for some time for suitable containers and finally came across some  at the local Kmart

Just the right size, approx. 12 1/2 x12 1/2 inches and deep enough to hold a stack of completed units
Bought a few of them...
Each WIP nicely packed away...now I can just grab the WIP I feel in the mood for...

Of course, an alternative idea would be not to start that many new projects at once!

Karin

1 comment:

  1. I use similar boxes, though I get them from JoAnn's. They really do help and I love having everything I need for a project ready to grab and go!

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts