Anyway, as so often with these spontaneous type of projects, I ran out of border fabric just on the last top part of the outer border. Obviously did not plan this through very well, so I had to get some more of the red fabric the other day. Good thing too as I had no binding fabric for this piece whatsoever.
So here is part of the table runner
This looks great even though it is a bit plain. For a moment I thought that I might add another little border or do something else a bit more decorative but in the end I decided to just put the plain red border around it. I reckon it is enough...
PS. Got the last 70cm off the bolt when I went to the shop...lucky I went when I did.
Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts.